Institute aims to become a leading Management Institute that contributes to the development of society through excellence in grooming Leadership, Entrepreneurial Talent and Research in Management.
To channelize the Institute resources to promote excellence in Management & Social Education.
Quality Policy is aimed at achieving excellence in Management Education which includes:
1. Undertaking programmes and projects for excellence in teaching, research and Administration.
2. Promoting the use of technology.
3. Continual development in line with the vision.
4. Promoting research based programmes and events.
5. Collaboration policy.
6. Social Responsibilities with various extension activities.
Key Goals & Objectives:
1. To enhance the quality of Management and IT Education.
2. To create globally competent manpower for meeting the present & future industrial and social demands and needs.
3. To provide education for sustainable development of society by enabling students to acquire the
knowledge, skills, attitudes & values necessary to shape their future.
4. To empower students by providing opportunities for higher education and make them self-reliant.
5. To impart knowledge and develop a research approach and attitude among teachers and students.
6. To improve technical skills and abilities of the students in the field of software development.
7. To conduct trainings and workshops for enrichment of Managerial skills, IT, Communication & Entrepreneurial skills among students.